Based in Bordeaux, France
Plug In Digital Label
Press / Business contact:
PolyRace is a fast-paced futuristic racing game with a procedural level generator. Choose between 4 different hovercrafts with each of them having its own physic properties and a unique sci-fi hull. Run on generated terrains shaped with valleys, hills and mountains, mixing long straight lines and narrow curves while paying attention to your shield.
BinaryDream is a one-man studio created in February 2014 by Vincent Themereau, a former software engineer in the telecom industry. For his first project, PolyRace, Vincent opted for a skilled and risk-rewarding racing game with a minimalist design. His inspirations for his first racing game are taken from classics like F-Zero, TrackMania or Race The Sun, and after two years, back and forth, PolyRace is finally ready.
- Hurtle through randomized tracks (using procedural algorithm) with four difficulty levels and three landscape environment: desert, continental, arctic.
- Challenge your friends in a turn by turn multiplayer and race against your opponent’s ghost.
- Which kind of racer are you: a Time Attack girl, Distance type of guy or an endless person?
- Race against the developer’s ghost in the Missions, and challenge the rest of the world in the Race of the Day.
- Choose between four hovercrafts with their own physics.
- Playable on keyboard and gamepad with insanely fast-paced music.
There are far more images available for PolyRace, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "It’s a fun and simple skill focused game that’s easy on the eyes and smooth to play."
- Leo 'Freak' Anderson, http://www.alphabetagamer.com
- "It’s like a mix of both Wipeout and Race The Sun with some of its own unique approach."
- FBG, http://www.futurebetagamer.com
- "PolyRace does a very good job at providing an exciting and enjoyable racing experience."
- Sean Flint, http://www.loadthegame.com
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Developer, Game Designer
Evgeny Onutchi a.k.a. Buryat Sky linkHovercraft design
Gabe Castro linkMusic and sound